Discover this stunning, new 4K restoration of Oliver Stone's psychedelic music biopic, brought to life with Dolby Atmos, that will take audiences back into the world and sounds of one of the most iconic rock bands in history. A sonic journeythat brilliantly captured the furious energy of the 60s and the myth of The Doors' iconic front man, Jim Morrison - the man whose music shaped an era.
"This brand new 4K restoration of THE DOORS in Dolby Atmos will provide far greater overall clarity and dimension for the audience (...) I wanted the film to be as immersive as possible to a real 60s Doors experience."
- Oliver Stone -
- Includes two versions of the film - the Theatrical 1991 Cut and brand new The Final Cut
- New interview with Oliver Stone
- New interview with Lon Bender, mixer for new Dolby Atmos mix
- Deleted Scenes
- Jim Morrison: A Poet in Paris
- THE ROAD TO EXCESS documentary
- THE DOORS IN LA
- Audio commentary with Oliver Stone
- Selected EPK highlights