James Bond 007 is on the search for a Russian decoding machine, known as Lektor. Bond needs to find this machine, before the evil SPECTRE organization discovers it first. Whilst being romantically linked with Russian girl, Tatiana Romanova, Bond sneaks his way around Istanbul, whilst each SPECTRE agent tries to pick him off, including the over powering Donald 'Red' Grant and ex-KGB agent Rosa Klebb who knows all the tricks in the books and even possesses an incredible poison tipped shoe!
- SMART MENU TECHNOLOGY
- AUDIO COMMENTARY WITH DIRECTOR TERENCE YOUNG AND MEMBERS OF THE CAST AND CREW
- IAN FLEMING: THE CBC INTERVIEW
- IAN FLEMING & RAYMOND CHANDLER FEATURETTE
- IAN FLEMING ON DESERT ISLAND DISCS FEATURETTE
- ANIMATED STORYBOARD SEQUENCE
- 007 MISSION CONTROL INTERACTIVE GUIDE INTO THE WORLD OF FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE
- INSIDE FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE
- HARRY SALTZMAN: SHOWMAN FEATURETTE
- IMAGE DATABASE
- THEATRICAL TRAILERS, TV AND RADIO SPOTS
SPECIAL FEATURES CONTAIN UNRATED MATERIAL AND MAY NOT BE CLOSED CAPTIONED.
Covers ARE NOT in Greek or English.