It's been five years since Hiccup and Toothless successfully united dragons and vikings on the island of Berk. While Astrid, Snotlout and the rest of the gang are challenging each other to dragon races (the island's new favorite contact sport), the now inseparable pair journey through the skies, charting unmapped territories and exploring new worlds. When one of their adventures leads to the discovery of a secret ice cave that is home to hundreds of new wild dragons and the mysterious Dragon Rider, the two friends find themselves at the center of a battle to protect the peace. Now, Hiccup and Toothless must unite to stand up for what they believe while recognizing that only together do they have the power to change the future of both men and dragons.
- Dawn of the Dragon Racers
- Fishlegs' Dragon Stats
- Drago's War Machines
- Berk's Dragon World
- Hiccup's Inventions in Flight
- Deleted Scenes
- Commentary by Simon Otto, Bonnie Arnold, Dean DeBlois and Pierre-Olivier Vincent.
- Where No One Goes: The Making of How to Train Your Dragon 2
- Theatrical Trailer
- Sneak Peek
- World of DreamWorks Animation